This sucks.
... not my blog but the difficulty i encountered while 'renewing' my blogger account. It really sucks. I even forgot my password a week after, thus, I had to start the frigging process all over again.
Anyhoo, my life is as predictable as it can be. My love life is still going great, my family is happy as usual and my work is monotonous as ever. Some would say that I should be thankful living the life that I have now. As a matter of fact, I am. Its just that sometimes, I want something more.. what that 'extra' is, I have to figure out first. I guess it has something to do with my unfulfilling career. Yes, I'm getting enough to sustain my vices i.e. sleeping (which costs nothing) and eating (which costs everything). I give ample amount of money to my parents (enough to cover some bills), pay my exorbitant phone bills, and take a cab when I'm battered tired of commuting. But still, i want more.
You know what would make me happy? Going inside Kuya's house. Maybe there I would find the fulfillment and something-something I'm looking for.
Stop. Think. Ting!
On second thought, I would just make myself stupid on national television, showing my silly self, hyperventilating on the most superficial of things like not being able to listen to music, not sleeping enough, fretting about being seen shaving my legs or growing too much moustache. People would think im a loony (which I am).
I haven't eaten a proper meal the entire day, I took a leave of absence from work because I'm sick (stress related, I'm telling you) and i am maximizing my time away from office work. My hair is poofy again, my clothes dont fit me anymore. The heat is killing me.
Save me please.
No comments:
Post a Comment