I dont like the number 3. There's nothing momentous, inspiring, famous about the number 3 (except 23, Michael Jordan's number). Its always kulelat (3rd place--- lagging behind 1st and 2nd), a major loser ((3's a crowd, 3's company, 3rd wheel) and you can rarely hear about a song this number. Compared to the numbers ending in 1 (almost every song speaks about being the "one"), 2 (the strong competitor, the "other" number/ person as in could you be my number 2, baaaaad, i know, but it has attitude) 4 (as in 24, the series and Switchfoot's song), 5 (as in 25 my birthday and Christmas), 6 (as in the devil's number, and a kinky number if you happen to mispronounce it), 7 (as in 7th heaven and the lucky number), 8 (inifinity, a neverending number, and a lucky number for Chinese), 9 (although this is second loser number) and 0 ( every model wants to be a size 0, or that number which has no end).
Now that I turned 23, I am not really sure if an entire year would mean anything. More than the usual harassed state I am in, I hope that something good and big will happen.Aaaaaargh, cant wait to be 24 or rewind back to 20.
No comments:
Post a Comment