yehey! Ive been looking forward to this weekend. I could sleep all i want, i could watch tv the whole day, stay up late reading the blog chismis, no work, no calls, no----
Haaaaay, wishful thinking. I received a text message as early as 8am from a prospective client asking him to call me. WTF? Do you have any respect for the Holy week? Bug off.
its my mom's birthday today, and our 17th monthsary. We got her a large mango bravo cake from Conti's which we bought last night from Trinoma. Eating at Conti's makes a dieter like me guilty for good reasons. I ate the entire Chicken ala Kiev and French Apple Pie all by myself. To alleviate the guilt, i ate yogurt afterwards.
This is not looking good for me.
aaack, I have to get off the post. Gotta cook some pasta for momma.
No comments:
Post a Comment