Sunday, July 22, 2012

the Dawn Breaks Our Soul

Inside the confines of these four walls, I struggle to put myself to sleep.

I cannot wrap my head around this..This is all too much to take. And you know what's worse? That you are actually buying this. We've had so much progress. And with just a snap of a finger, all this happiness that we've tried so hard to build comes tumbling down.

No. I can't take it. I have tried my darned best to get you out of that pit that has trapped you and kept you in the darkness for so long. I have given all the strength inside me so you will have the courage to finally take a step in the right direction. And yet...

It breaks my heart. I want to speak my mind, to tell you what I really think but I guess you would just end up with the conclusion that I'm just like the others. But I'm not. And you should be the first one to know that. You were never alone all these years, never abandoned. You pushed people away, these people who truly love you, so you can live the life you think you wanted.

I love you. I truly do. That's why I can't bear to see you make a fool of yourself and commit the same mistake of trusting the person who broke your faith in the first place.

I need to believe in you again. I need to see that wisdom and reason that attracted me to you in the first place.

Only you can fix this. Choose happiness and for your sake, WALK AWAY.

No comments: