Sunday, September 02, 2012

Don't Complicate my 28!

Last week marked my entry into the category of the late 20s. Eww. Time does fly when you're having fun. I cant believe its been that long. Same time  last year, I came undone and  I never thought I could bounce back from the heartache. And now i just feel, Bleh. I couldnt even produce a good cry even if I force myself to. Nothing can heal heart aches than prayers and faith. And oh, the company of great family and friends. I can attest to that. I have never been more at peace with myself so thank you LORD!

Anyhoo, I wasn't planning on celebrating my birthday by getting cross-eyed drunk because 

1. I'm broke (well, not exactly but I've got so many expenses)
2. I was cramming my assignment for school that night

Since my birthday was a Saturday, i was just expecting that my birthday would slip from people's minds. But how could that be when a big surprise arrived when i got back from lunch.

Ta-daaaa! birthday cake, balloons, chocolates and a huuuuuuuuuuuge teddy bear. Just AMAZING. Thank you, my angel and my babies too!  Great things come when you least expect them.*sigh* 

I just feel so blessed. :-) 





No comments: