Sunday, February 17, 2013

Stubborn, Stubborn Love


VERSE 1She‘ll lie and steal and cheat, and beg you from her knees.Make you thinks she means it this timeShe‘ll tear a hole in you, the one you can‘t repairBut I still love her, I don‘t really careBRIDGEWhen we were young, Oh Oh, we did enoughWhen it got cold, Ooh Ooh, we bundled upI cant be told, Ah Ah It cant be doneVERSE 2It‘s better to feel pain, than nothing at allThe opposite of love‘s indifferenceSo pay attention now, I‘m standing on your porch screaming outAnd I wont leave until you come downstairsCHORUSSo keep your head up, keep your love
Keep your head up, my loveKeep your head up, keep your loveKeep your head up, keep your loveVERSEAnd I don't blame ya dear for running like you did, all these years.I would do the same, you best believeAnd the highway signs say we‘re closed, but I don't read those things anymoreI never trusted my own eyes
BRIDGEWhen we were young oh oh, we did enoughWhen it got cold, Ooh ooh we bundled up.I can‘t be told, Ah ah, it can‘t be done.CHORUSSo keep your head up, keep your loveKeep your head up, my love x2Keep your head up, keep your loveHead up, love x4
[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/stubborn-love-lyrics-the-lumineers.html ]

No comments: