Monday, October 18, 2004

eternal sunshine of the mindless spot.

I am having my monthly visitor. It sucks. all i want to do is to sleep, eat, and sleep some more... But that is not possible. Well, it is, but like any normal girl will tell you, it's the second most uncomfortable feeling in the world (first is having wedgie).

I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I cried. Its so... im lost for words. I love the theme of the movie, Forgetting. Now, if only Lacuna Technologies were real, i bet most of us will be lining up to get its services.

But wait? would i really want to erase all my memories of thoushallnotbenamed? hmmm, knowing my impulsive nature, i would have... but im sure, i would have regretted it (but wait? i wont remember it..hmmm... interesting).

yay.

im officially a member of the sugarfree mailing list. im so addicted to the band.

i talked to thoushallnotbenamed about some stuff... its so nice to be friends with him again.

of all the things we shared, its the way i feel when were together that i miss the most.

when will i get my eternal sunshine?

No comments: