Saturday, March 25, 2006

To TP, with Love

I miss my gorgeous TP, but not until i spent 15 minutes chatting with him that i realized just how much.

Hay, Gorj. Asan na ang third wheel date natin sa Mall-ette dito sa atin? at ang ating starbucks chokaran? I miss you and your wonderful GF (who never gets tired of hearing my Boy drama, Thankie eka!)

I understand you, sobra.I know how tough work can be... but do not let stress and toxicity get the best of you. You are a great, great person. in fact, you are the realization of my academic competence. Dahil sayo, at sa ating krung krung na thesis, nalaman ko na kaya ko palang maging mahusay na studyante.. pero huli na dahil graduating na tayo non. Bwahahaha.

Ayun. i super miss you. Have fun in bohol with Eka, bring me lots of pasalubong and when i see you, be ready to matchmake me with one of your officemates. hehe.

No comments: