Saturday, March 25, 2006

the Unwilling Pornstar

Let me start off by saying,

Paksyet, namiss ko to.


I dont think i need to verbalize,er, put into writing the reason I've been gone for almost a month. I think that a good 9 months worth of ranting over my job stress will be enough reason to dispel any other theories.

At least now is the end of one of the most toxic, if not the most toxic, weeks of my life. My supervisors all went to Australia for a week's vacation. Yup. they are basking in the sun while we, the members of the solid R&F, are busting our asses off working and cleaning up all the mess. I CRY FOUL!!!

Buti na lang I love Ms. Tetchi, kundi nakuuuuuuuu... I'm declaring my irrevocable resignation come Monday.

Ayuuun.

So, after three weeks, i cannot begin to narrate what has happened in my oh-so bland life. Add to this difficulty is the fact that i cannot remember most of them, no matter how affected i was during the time it happened or how important it was.

Thus, bear with me when i begin my story with what has just transpired... as in ngayong araw.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS???

Shempre, our malas magnet is still working double time. Super embarrassment.
it was down to the final home stretch, as in mga 5:30ish when i found out that my pants, my less than 3 months slacks, has a hole in the crotch reaching up to almost a "dangkal". ISANG PAKING DANGKAL, Man!!! how long it has been there, i do not know. crotch area, right smack in the middle. Okay sana kung i was wearing black underwear pero hindi. HINDEEEE!!!


My only consolation is that my friends who often see me in my acrobatic sitting position didnt notice it. Therefore, it is safe to assume that it hasnt been there that long (I hope to God, please). I really have no idea on the extent of the damage. I just hope that someone who made boso will get multitudes of kuliti and for those were "violated" patawarin nyo na ako. Isa akong unwitting porn star.

I do not want to dwell on it... I AM NO LONGER A DRAMA QUEEN. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oy! Ano tong pinaglalalagay mo? Buti na lang matalino ako (paminsan pag di ako tinatamad gamitin ang utak ko).

Nonetheless. Pano yun pag umalis ka na? Mamimiss kita! Puwede na bakong magsumbong ha? Para matigil na ang mawalang katarungang pagtrato sa iyo ng nakatataas? (Di naman ako to siguro no?)

Damihan mo pa post mo iha. Naaliw ako. -Ms. Tetchie.