Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Fight Club

I just got back from a 2 1/2 hour catfight/ confrontation with two of my officemates formerly known as my friends (friend lang pala because the other one, i never considered as a friend). Can I just say that its one of the most futile and exhausting episodes of my life. Maybe I just got used to my friends' style of resolving an issue. We exchange opinions, we get pikon, we get even, and we'd laugh afterwards. No issue ever reached that kind of boiling point like this one did.

I guess because the perks never had any major issues like two timing, stealing boyfriends, being the other woman/ man, etc. In the first place, I dont think any of my friends would engage in something that would step on the rights and happiness of other people.

Imagine having to bear those excruciating voice raising and finger pointing and not show any facial expression on how stupid it all seemed. Well, I couldnt stay neutral. Knowing my pang asar face and my "whatever" tone, I got the brunt of the outburst. hehe. What can I do? I cannot stay poker faced when she displays appalling behavior towards my friend.

Learnings:
Dont chew your gum violently. It doesnt only make you look like you're ready to bitchslap me, but it also conveys the idea that you have experience in more 'street' kind level of combatting.

Dont threaten to straighten a curly hair as a means of showing how angry you are. Kulots are very particular about their hair. In short, Dont go there (sa hair), sister.

When she says dont show your face to her, it means just that. If you go and confront her, you'll just get the worst verbal beating you've ever received. and dont blame us if we say, "she told you so"

Never argue with someone who has a twisted sense of fairness. You will only waste precious oxygen expressing a point she is too stubborn to admit.

Saying "I'm sorry for the way you feel but im right" is not an apology. Never is and never will be.

Technicalities are just lies converted into cunning and semi-plausible truiths.

Dlbert's Words of Wisdom: Always Postpone Meetings with Time wasting Morons




1 comment:

Legally Blunt said...

"pikunan. get eve. tawanan."

THAT'S US!!!!! I'm sure THAT'S US! hahaha!