Guess where I am, writing this post?
I am at the office, using company property (but not company time), while I wait til my sweetie hunny pie leaves the office at 7:30pm (he's sked is flexi).
Funny story. I am currently wearing my black knit long sleeved blouse and plaid skirt. Yes. A skirt, on a Friday, when it's freedom day to wear my almost comfy slacks in lieu of my usual oversized uniform. But today, I wore a skirt.
Why, oh why, did I brazenly expose my pamalo ni barok legs? Because I had an 8 am meeting with the company president, together with my teammates. Shempre, what are the chances that three buses will collide in Magallanes,causing a traffic that reaches the far north, also known as the Beautiful QC? I left at around 6:20 and got a shuttle at around 6:30. Greatness of all greatness, I reached the office at 8:34 am. Good thing that I only hyperventilated for 45 minutes instead of the full 2 hours because I was sound asleep during the ride to the office. What brought me back to the real world, i.e. the traffic and the fact that I was so freaking late, was when my head fell on the shoulders of the girl sitting right beside me. I know, I know. I am the worst person to be a seatmate. At least I dont drool.
Anyhoo, I said sorry to the girl (who i just remembered as my school busmate in highschool) and she was so pissed. I thought she was pissed at me, which made me helluva guilty. And then she started sobbing and saying, "this is sooo frustrating".
Galing, it made me feel like Im a type B person all of a sudden. Meron rin palang mas grabeng worrier apart from me. Haller? She was really crying because of the traffic. Haha. Maybe she just missed her job interview. Poor girl.
*** I do not know how to end this***
I am soooo looking forward to the weekend. Yipeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment