I am struggling to bring back my writing skills. Its not the lack of things to write about but the lack of energy that's sapping all my creative juices dry. Plus, I have lost all my reasons to whine and everyone knows I'm great at whining.
*****
Considering the long weekend, notice that there's not much update in my blog. I am soooooooooo bored and everything that I do seems like a routine to me. Here are the things that are me keeping me occupied (and sane) this weekend:
reading Milan Kundera's Unbeable Lightness of Being
listening to Macy Gray's Best of album (All songs are great. Still, I try, Why Didnt You Call Me, When I See You, and yes, Sexual Revolution-awesome, awesome, awesome song)
watching Psych, The Simpsons (season 9), The OC (season 3), my favorite Supernatural episodes (Bloody Mary, Asylum, Provenance), House (again)
Listening to Frou Frou/ Imogen Heap- check out her songs Only Got One, Let Go (favorite!), Its Good to Be in Love. She's got an excellent voice that keeps one in a state of trance
Watching National Geographic- my favorite series is Hunted Hunter and I Didnt Know That
*****
Long Weekends are a tragedy for people trying to slim down. Dont... eat...those... cookies... and doughnuts... aaargh! Its so hard.
Cant wait to get back to work... or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment