Monday, October 29, 2007

and These are a Few of my Favorite things... (Part 2)

I don't know where part one is. But I'm sure that i wrote something some time ago.

Before I let my mind wander again, lemme list down a few things that are getting my usual perky self a lot perkier.

1. National Geographic
I knew that there's a geekoid inside me. Thanks to a boring weekend and a DVD player that needs repair, I came across a program featuring the possible life in Mars. Amazing how dedicated NASA is about this thing. Makes me want to be an Astronaut (macey! di ba gusto mo rin to?)

2. Tsokolate ah Batirol
Im going ga-ga over this sweetie! Erik and I, during our hunt for an affordable restaurant that will suit our malnourished wallets, came to have a light snack at Tsoko.nut at SM Makati. Their tsokolate is uber delicious! I vow never to settle for anything less that that thick and succulent concoction.

regular- 69 pesos
large- 79 pesos


3. Mang Jose's Gotohan
Again, our insatiable appetites brought Erik and I at the SM supermarket to look for meals less than P100 pesos. Ta-daaa! Mang Jose came to the rescue. Try their Goto Busog for 28 pesos (enough for the both of us) and our favorite Tokwa tokwa (its actually tokwa't baboy but we requested them to just give us tofu, hence tokwa tokwa) for only 26 pesos. Drown them down with their Gulaman and you're good to go.

4. Grilled Tomato
Aaah... I must say, our favorite Friday gimmick place. Located at 100 Scout de Guia St. in Tomas Morato, this resto serves the best grilled tomato I have ever tasted. No kidding. My personal favorite is their Keema which is served with rice with something. I dint know what that is but it surely tastes good. If you like spicy food, you will definitely enjoy this. My tongue's not very accustomed to hot food, which is advantageous for Erik because he is like a freak for spicy food. Thus, when my tongue starts to sizzle, he would willingly take the heat for me. I also love their pita (reminds me of OZ Cafe in UP) and their curry sauce. I'll try their youghurt shake next. I heard its good. Landmark: its the street between Aruba and Cheesecake Etc. and Reyes Barbecue. Try it, try it, try it.

I really should stop thinking about food.

I'm stopping now.

No comments: