I realized that with the way things are going, coffee would kill me in 10 years tops. Thus, I need to cut down my coffee intake and drink decaffeinated teas instead.
yup, since the asian cruise, I have been gulping down gallons and gallons of tea instead of my latte. Its not easy, especially when I'm trying to fight off the sleepiness I feel during late night gimmicks.
Today being the 20th, it would have been nicer if I held my hunger for a little bit so Eriko and I can celebrate our 22nd Monthsary stuffing our faces with food. But Erik came to the office later, thus, he can only leave the office after 6:30, giving me an hour to do the pigging out on my own. In this case, Jen was my very eager accomplice.
Only with the intention of drinking our afternoon tea, Jen and I went to Dome right after office. I'm just so addicted to their Twining's Apple Cinnamon and Raisin pot of tea which I cant seem to find in the grocery. Too bad that there's an ongoing buy 1, take 1 promo for their waffles, therefore, our good intention to cut down our food intake wes thrown out the very chic window of the cafe.
**There's something so funny/ cute about having "tea" with a friend rather than having "coffee". Felt like we were some characters from a historical romance novel, with our parasols and corsets. Haha. With Jen dressed in her very corporate attire, and me, clad in my blue uniform and flat slippers, it looked more like a socialite and her yaya, waiting for their sundo.
I always find ways to humiliate myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment