Okay, I must admit that I was intrigued about all the buzz that she's getting. She's a wreck but everybody seems to love her. I read her from the Rolling Stone Magazine and she got really great reviews. Michael Kors loves her as well. There was even a listening party. Hmmmm, maybe Amy Winehouse is someone worth listening to. I only know the chorus to the song rehab and I thought it was a crap. But then again, maybe I was influenced by all the media attention she's creating. If you look at her and see her drunk and slurring, you'd immediately see her as a big mess.
Thanks to MTV Live's Amy Winehouse Special for enlightening me. Yes, she was chugging alcohol after every song, and yes, I couldnt understand half of what she's saying/ singing, but her songs are really catchy.
My personal favorites are:
Stronger than Me
Me and Mr. Jones (I thought this was a revival of Marvin Gaye's song)
Back to Black
Do me Good
You know That Im No Good
Yes, she's a mess. But so are we.
No comments:
Post a Comment