Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The B.W. Stops here.

I just dont know where to go from here.

****


I got hold of my Starbucks planner! wahoo! but Just like everything going in my life right now, it turns out that the planner was a big disappointment.

It's only pretty from the outside. Pero inside, it lacks so much. I'm hating it pero im giving it a chance. tutal, marami rami na rin akong naipundar para dito. daver?

*****

i've realized what a huge difference 3 days make. Parang kailan lang, my blog is my sanctuary, my outlet, my friend. Kahit na hindi ko inuupdate as often as i would have wanted, i'm still trying to find time out of my busy schedule (killing myself at work) to re tell the things happening in my life kasi pag hindi, baka mamatay na lang ako dito sa stress.

Now my freedom to write the things that matter to me is the one thing that's suffocating my whole existence. My words, as candid and impersonal as they may be, are being held against me.

*****

Ayoko na lang magsulat, magsalita. Bahala na si Batman.

*****

I'm dying on the inside.

*****
Anna Banana's mini thoughts for the day:

I dont like Mon Cheri as much as i thought i do
I hate my job. i hate my job. i hate my job.
i am not as happy and easy going as everyone wanted to believe.
i am poor. No money. and deep in debt.
i am gaining pounds because im a stress-eater.
Walking in pumps with a three- inch heels is painful for my legs.
I am dreading the arrival of Monday, when i will be formally wearing my skirt uniform.
i am dreading each day because i will subject myself to the mind-numbing monotony of my unfulfilling work.
I am losing faith on the word Forever.

No comments: