Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Difference between You and Me

He is one guy worthy of all my ranting.

I cant help it. He is just sooooooo frustrating. One minute, he is this sweet and amazing guy who drives me home to make sure that i get home safe. The other minute, he freezes up on me, acting like a total stranger. I dont know what to think and feel anymore. Sometimes, i'm coming to the conclusion that all his acts of kindness/ sweet gestures are all part of my hallucinations. Another month of this and I will be taken to the Whack Shack.

Isang malaking AY EWAN.

Can anyone help me? Please tell me there's something to look forward to, that there's SOMETHING. Kahit yun lang.

Ano ba ang ibig sabihin ng:

1. paghatid nya sa akin kahit na out of the way ang bahay ko, at ako ang kauna-unahan sa mga officemates nya na ihatid nya (and still the only one)
2. pagtext sa akin ng, 'please text me when you get home' kapag magkasama kami pero hindi niya ako mahahatid
3. pagbigay sa akin ng gift for my birthday even if he is claiming na wala na shang pera
4. pag-aya sa akin na sumama sa kanyang gift-hunting
5. pagsimba ng dalawang beses para masamahan ako

Until now, i still dont know what he wants from me... is he being just nice? polite? Or am i just wishing that there is something more to what he's showing me?

Siguro nga its the latter. Maybe im just blinded by wishful thinking. It has been a year of pining for this one guy i cannot seem to have. I know the glaring reality that we are as different as night and day, david and goliath, Nora and Vilma. I dont even know why im strangely fascinated with him. He is sooo not the guy that I'm picturing in my dreams. Imagine how different we are...

He is prim and proper, isa akong galawgaw.
He is a man of few words, I am a woman of few silence.
He basks in solitude, I am a social butterfly.
He doesn't go out, sleep late, smoke, drink, party, I.. well, alam nyo na yun (FYI, im removing my vices na.. sana successful)
He only has pure thoughts, I am as kinky as curly fries.
He is an athlete, I am a couch potato.

The list is endless.

If and ever nothing good comes out of this fascination, i can always go back to my list and counting sheep til i fall into a deep state of slumber and/ or delusion.

No comments: