Friday, September 01, 2006

It's All About the Money

How did this happen? Where did it go? How do I live?

these are the questions that boggle my mind now that I am completely devoid of any expendable cash. Can you believe it? barely 3 days after I got my pay check  and I am a complete destitute. I am not kidding, I do not have any money left on my ATM. This is the poorest I have ever been since I started working a year ago.

The sad part now is that my birthday is near. Not that I have any plans of throwing a big party, much less a free fishball, pero shempre, It would have been comforting if I have cash to buy my whims. First things first, San nga ba napunta ang pera ko? Lemme check...

Anna Banana's expenses incurred from August 15- 17

1. Paid the balance for the La Luz outing
2. Paid the balance for the foundation I got from a friend
3. Shared in the contribution for Ms. Tetchi's gift
4. Gave my Mommy the bi-weekly house contribution
5. taxi and toll fee for my client call in Alabang (the tragedy!)
6. my bouts of gluttony
7. Miscellaneous expenses not within my power of remembering

Bottom line is i am POOR, PULUBI, DESTITUTE, DUKHA etc etc.

I will never be rich again.




   

No comments: