On Monday, MTB and I will be celebrating our first monthsary. I cant say that it was a breeze but I feel that the first month is a learning experience for both of us. I love him to pieces and everyday, i learn to love everything about him more and more. ;-)
As a monthsary special, I would like to list down the things I learned to love about him and the world in general because of him:
... i learned to take care of myself because a healthy life is a longer life to spend with him and my loved ones- that means quitting smoking, cutting down my drinking sprees, eating healthy food and going home early
... I learned to love riding the MRT home just to have more time to talk to him and be with him, despite the chaos and confusion and smelly people inside the train
... I learned to take the stairs going from Glorietta to SM Makati despite my three inch heels because he made me realize its faster and less crowded
... I learned to love traffic because we get to talk about life and all its absurdities...
... I learned to love my 'farmer' hands because whenever he holds them, he makes me feel like they are the softest and smoothest
... I learned that one can still be lovable and cute even if he wears the same shirt in every occasion
... I learned that good things do come to those who wait...I'm so glad i waited :-)
To my eriko-san, I love you more than I can say. ;-) thank you for the love and the friendship. I hope that we will still play Guess-that-song-in-10-seconds for more years to come. Ich liebe dich.
No comments:
Post a Comment