Monday, November 20, 2006

Wow Mali!

Note to self: Be sure to read text messages carefully before replying... you may be admitting a murder without you knowing it

A funny/ freaky thing happened last night. I was listening to the radio, so engrossed in my "me-time" when a tita of mine from Baguio texted me about my brother's incident. Since I was used to people sending me get well soon messages, I didn't thoroughly read it, although I was able to catch the words extend, Kuya's name, prayers, and soul. Soul? Wait... that is so not right. Nevertheless, i replied the normal message i send to the well-wishers, Thank you tita.

Minutes later, i received a text message coming from the same tita. it said, " Hi again, Anna Banana. Im sorry, nagkamali pala ako ng intindi sa text message ng kuya. Im glad that your Kuya Paul was able to survive. We will pray for his quick recovery."

Apparently, my tita thought my brother was dead and instead of correcting her false notion, I even thanked her! Gawsh... stupid me. Buti na lang my brother is on his way to recovery kundi... nyak... morbid thoughts.


 

No comments: