What can I say about our firsy monthsary? its PIG OUT TIME!
Seriously, it was everything I wanted. It wasnt grand, corny, mushy or nonexistent. He greeted me with a sweet good morning, michiko message that could melt anyone's heart. He emailed me, texted me, he never let me forget that it's our monthsary today.
So ayun, I had to keep myself occupied for the next couple of hours to prevent myself from literally running away and meeting him. Finally, when its time to leave, na toxic pa ako sa office kaya dyaraaaan, late ako for the mass. Since we've been together, we make it a habit to hear Mass together at least once a week. Thanksgiving kung baga.
With only a can of tuna and a small siopao for lunch, no wonder my stomach was growling by the time we said Thanks be to God. Since 'planning ahead' is not in our dictionary, we had to scout the entire greenbelt area to look for a place to eat. We ended up at Kitchen where we had an chicken for an appetizer, pandan chicken for main course and pasta as an after-the-main course. Di naman kami matakaw ano?
After our food trip, we had a walk in the park-- Greenbelt Park, that is. We looked like two 'syano making kulitaa under the brightly- lit trees. Shempre, Kahit pangit ang phone namin pareho (nasira ang beautiful phone ko samantalang nawala nya ang p9 nya), that didnt stop us from taking pictures (ugly pictures) of ourselves.
As a monthsary gift, he gave me a gold bracelet with green Swarovskis because he remembered it being my favorite color. I almost cried in surprise. the thing is, my gold bracelet wth smaller but colorful swarovskis was destroyed and can no longer be repaired (sumikip na sha sa akin dahil nagkulang ng 'links'). If i remember it correctly, it was during the time when I agreed to be his baby girl (a month ago). Siguro nasanay na ako dahil for more than a year, suot ko yung bracelet na yun kaya when it was ruined, I felt that there's always something missing. I never told him this but i can consider it a coincidence or fate na he was able to give me something that I've been wanting for an entire month now. Amazing lang kasi his gift was perfect.
So ayun, he drove me home minus the usual traffic that we usally encounter during weekdays. We went to the nearest Starbucks at our place and bought a Venti caramel frap and banoffee pie (both favorites) and decided to take them out since there is no more seats for us. Besides, it was late na rin. Kamustahin mo naman ang pumpkin ko, nangdekwat pa ng stainless fork from Starbucks! anover? Baka mamya, hindi na kami papasukin dun.
So ayun. I just wanted to make kwento. kahit walang point, walang creativity, walang eklat. Gusto kong magkwento dahil may puso pa rin ako to write. Yun nga lang, minus the angst dahil wala na ako nun.
DI naman masama di ba? I've waited this long. the least I can do is to relish every detail of it.
In short, im gloating over my perfect, wonderful, heart-tugging first monthsary... because I can ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment