I would like to disprove my friend, Tetchi* that I cannot compose a single sentence when I'm happy or I'm angst free and that I only write when Im sad/ depressed. That is not true. I can also write well when im drunk. But i do admit that Im more masipag when my head's like a septic tank in need of cleaning out. That is a really, really bad analogy.
anyway, I just want to clear out my head of all the demons. Lalalala... Not working. and my playlist composed of Athlete songs is not helping.
What to do? I could drink myself to sleep but that would be pathetic. I could continue reading Khufu's Wisdom but I will again be haunted by thoughts of him and would spend 30 minutes digesting that same page. I could surf pictures of ooooh, Piolo Pascual or Jensen Ackles or Gael Garcia Bernal (is that the name of the Y Tu Mama Tambien guy?) but I fear of reading posts saying they're gay because there is no way a guy that yummy can be straight. So what is left for me to do?
I could tell you a dozen things that happened to me for the past couple of weeks.
1. We went to La Union, tried surfing, but successfully failed and embarrassed myself
2. Wore a white bikini top (my first time!) but changed/ reversed it to black because I couldnt pull off the "i could see the foam" look
3. Got stung by a dikya in the most unholy place (my armpit) causing a scar the size of Russia forcing me to live on shirts with sleeves for the rest of my life (it used to be my boxer arm that prohibits me from wearing sleeveless) Thank your lucky stars (in this case, that darn dikya) for sparing you from seeing my Spartaaaaaaans! Arms.
4. Encountered the blasted dikya face-to-face and instead of meeting its demise in the palm of my hand, I carefully removed that sotanghon like creature and flicked it back to the water
5. Got promoted which is the same as saying I volunteered to hand over my social life to the authorities/ to the hand that now feeds me
6. went to Batangas with my co workers only to miss out on the juicy episodes because I slept early
7. burnt my skin swimming excitedly like a kid and incurred tan lines which will stay on me for the next three years
So that's whats been happening to me for the past month i failed to write, that leaves me with nothing else to do but to succumb to my first option.
I am so pathetic.
No comments:
Post a Comment