Monday, June 11, 2007

*Sigh*

I am going crazy.

No kidding.

This is my third sleepless night. I have been bawling my eyes out since this stupid fight. Just a single text message from him would be enough to pacify me, even if it includes the phrase "do not bother me anymore". I just wanted to make sure he's safe.

You see, after my big storm off, I havent heard from him. Its killing me. I dont even know why I left him in the middle of that terminal. Maybe I wasnt thinking, maybe I was thinking I didnt want him to miss his last train home. Maybe I just cant resist the drama of walking out...or walking inside the shuttle. I'm crazy... and im sorry.

I miss him. I should have told him what I wanted him to do instead of expecting him to read between the lines or read between the imaginary lines that were not said. (okay, not making sense).

Please let him be okay and I promise that it will be our last nonsense fight. wait, I promise to try to make it our last nonsense fight.

I love you, beh. Please save me from this insanity.


No comments: