
I don't know the Indian Guy but he said our party rocks!

Burning down the house.

The ultimate party stance: The Up In The Air Hand Movement (and I dont know the other Indian guy, as well)

Me and G*, with her "Ikaw na ang naka Venus Cut" top

Me and my two hot friends of friends (who became my good friends under the Group Hab circle)... and yes, Paris* got his cut while dancing with abandon

The original is always the best. Ang promotor ng lahat ng kawasakang ito, ang Perksquad (minus Queer*, who came late)

Mga pekeng Party Girls (who are undercover geeks in real life)

Makaposing lang.

Perks with Flamethrower (or is it Mamba's) friend.



The girls of Perksquad are on fire!

I love these guys!

We're complete!

Mamba and TR friends.

Prom dates lang?

The most awesome set of friends EVER.

Perksquad and Group Hab
No comments:
Post a Comment