Monday, December 05, 2011

In the Spirit of Vodka, er, Holidays

OOOOOOOH.

I am so ready to get rid of 2011. And what better way to start the beginning of the end than to host a super duper awesome party that will get everyone stark raving drunk. Yes! I, a proud member of Perksquad and Group Hab, will be dancing til my feet burst in their 3-inches heeled glory. Never mind that it's a Monday. Where is it written that you cannot party on a Monday? My friends and I have defied all possible unwritten rules on partying i.e. never mix hard drinks, no partying on a weekday, no wearing of flipflops and flat shoes etc. etc. and the best part of this is that we still get to work on time and function normally and even more productively than the non-hung-over people at work.

Did I mention that this party was sponsored by me and my friends? Yes, we had a bar closed so we can throw a party for our friends and friends of friends. I asked Tubby why we are doing this, and she said,

"Last year nga, naka 14K tayo sa Christmas party natin, at sampu lang tayo. Ngayon pa kaya na ang laki laki na ng circle of friends natin?"

It makes sense. Some people do charities, we get people drunk. All in the Spirit of Christmas.

Tonight will be Legen...Wait for it...

No comments: