Friday, February 04, 2005

the Art of Shirking

I’m praying for a new divinity to sweep me off my feet.

I am dead tired from shooting clips for our STS report. Once again, I embarrassed myself by playing a pregnant woman, Mother Focker and buckling during a voice over. I realized that even though I’m a pure blooded drama queen, I couldn’t stand the attention. Truthfully, I hate it when people are watching me. I envy my friends Queer and Tubby. They’re not afraid of attention. Tubby, my ever gorgeous 10x wonder girl, auditioned as a Y Speak correspondent. Of course, with a combination of wits, charms, eloquence and a lot of bravado, she was able to make it to another round. I’m so proud of her.

My friend Queer, on the other hand, single handedly titivated (no pun intended) our STS report. He played Danilo Barrios in the Nginig portion, A Smart aleck, unfashionable home t.v. Shopping guy and Phil Koeghan in the Amazing Race spoof part. He was extremely funny.

Eeeek, should be thinking of other things far more important than updating my Blog. Like doing our thesis, calling media contacts for Adhoc- TF event, or studying for our next case in BA 190. Instead, here I am in front of my computer, just waiting for today to happen.

No comments: