I loathe the new look of friendster. What’s with the pink and hearts? People (and websites) should be more sensitive to other people’s feelings. Not everyone celebrates Valentines day kaya Pleeeeeease! (halata bang jaded?)
Of course, I was kidding, though not on the part of the color abhorrence. I do hate pink.
I watched Orange and Lemons last night at the Econ party which, as expected, had a scant audience. It was depressing. Anyway, they were great! I even had my picture taken with one of the vocalists (The one with curly hair). He didn’t believe me when I said I was a huge fan. With a 3 – inch stilettos, three-fourths Bayo Knit shirt and black slacks (I had a case!), he must have thought I was a professor. Oh well, they were fun to watch. The other bands, although not as famous, were good din. The Beatles- sounding/ looking Bloomfield was great (although they gave me the creeps when they walked past me wearing their Lolo suit and tie). Makopa, an acid jazz band from UP, was uniquely sexy. I’m actually familiar with the vocalist. She was the one who makes harana every Valentine’s day (UP Music Circle’s annual fundraising event). An econ band played din. Miko is sooooo cute. That Kid has “heartthrob” plastered on his forehead.
Anyway, I was able to bond with Frodo. Haaay, nagsama sama ang mga bitter and jaded sa mundo. (t’was great, frodo)
Sugar and Spice Boy (two becomes one of econ) dating?? My Heart just broke. Nevertheless, im happy for both of them, kahit wala pang nangyayari. Maybe, just maybe, Sugar can do something to improve Spice boy’s personality and confidence. (so he can ask me out na..hahaha)
I hate this. I’ve been trying to download the new song by Tori Amos and so far, out of the 2 songs I’ve saved so far, nothing’s playing. Grrrr…
Im shirking again… ive yet to finish reading a chapter of my BA 190 book.. I need to read 4 chapters. Mommy, I don’t want to study anymore..
I cried at the last two episodes of the Amazing race. Aaron proposed to Hayden on national TV! How sweet is that? Haaay, it’s the love bug.
Tsaka the part when Kris (britney doppelganger) and Jon were waiting for the train to pass by… haaay, they kissed like “care ko ba kung matalo kami? We’re insanely in love, we dont fight, we are both good looking, we have great bodies, we won travel packages to almost all the beautiful places in the world, and we're nice... unlike most people)... why cant i meet someone like Jon?
Phil, you are the best host ever. I love you.. (plus the fact that ur a New Zealander)
G, (former Samantha), I love you. Miss you so much… haaaay, bitter ever tayo.
No comments:
Post a Comment