hahaha... this is what i get for being a tattletale.
shempre, im unconsciously spreading rumors about myself. hihihi.. malay ko naman na meron pala talagang nagbabasa ng blog ko? (susy... grrr... :) haha.. happy birthday)
its been a while since Gorj and I had a talk... i miss you TP! grabe, final thesis submission is way too near, its hitting me between the eyes.
I watched the recent Good morning Miami episode... it's heart wrenching and funny at the same time. Actually, the theme of this week's episode is a cliche. Jake is faced with a dilemma: choosing a girl he is so in love with who made him accept the job in miami (Dylan) or a girl who is so in love with him who does brutal/masochistic errands (organizing a romantic date for him and dylan) and is willing to change jobs just so that jake can move freely (penny). well, it just so happens that Jake finally professes his love for Dylan and as expected, Dylan feels the same way about him. Only problem is, Gavin (Dylan's ex -boyfriend) proposed to her on national television and she doesnt know what to do about it.
Love and all its complexities.
As an avid fan of the show, I want Jake to go for Penny. penny is way spunkier, sexier and funnier. Pero shempre, faced with the same dilemma, i wouldnt know what to do. Will i go for someone who loves me or someone i love? Hindi ba pwedeng I love him, he loves me? shempre, its not that easy. nothing is ever that easy especially when it comes to love.
hmmm, lemme see.
I'm extremely choosy so when i like a person, (and i tell people I like that person which is a syzygy since I usually deny it when I'm crushing on someone) it means that I like him Like him. gets? yung tipong touch move, wala nang bawian. So, i tend to usually stick to that person no matter what. thus, i have the tendency to not settle for less, meaning, I would rather get hurt and depressed than not be with the person I love and show him how much i love him.
Pero, im the kind of girl who loves being loved. I want my partner to have extreme affections for me or none at all. gets? feeling ko, when you show me how much you really cared, I MIGHT choose someone who loves me.
in short, ewan ko. Inconclusive. Siguro, that would depend on the person. If he's not my type, or if he does something na kahit small pero irks me a lot, I would rather not be with anyone.
ang gulo ko, sometimes i dont know if im still making sense. ah basta, all i know is that I have a lot of love to give and whoever who gets my heart, Swerte nya.
hahaha.. so what is the purpose of this post (aside from brashly promoting myself), hmmm, wala.
wheeeeee.. its Ripples birthday!
which reminds me (at ako lang ang nakakaalam kung nya nireremind sa akin si reese witherspoon), I watched Sweet Home Alabama twice this week. Weird, but i found it extremely heartwarming. I felt like crying... I especially love the character Jake (what a coincidence). the way he looks at Reese, God, I wish someone would look at me the same way.
"I guess nobody meets his soulmate at 10"
shit, soulmates.
maiba lang tayo, I swear Im not ready to commit. Im Sure I dont want to be with anyone in particular. I am relishing my life as a single, independent woman. Promise. (why i had to say that, beats me.. )
No comments:
Post a Comment