Thursday, March 10, 2005

romancing the Web

march 10, two weeks after the crash and still no internet.

that's why I had to bear accessing the internet through the econ computer lab. haaay, imagine going out of my way, spending more than my food expense just to buy a computer card. Jeeeez, i havent been this "self-sacrificing" since ...uhm.. wala. hahaha.

i didnt sleep well last night. Pano ba naman, I had to do a management case only to find out na hindi pa today yung submission.

hmmm, my pelvic area has become "sex-oriented" because of my Pilates class. According to my professor, Pilates improves your sex life. how would i know? sana matagal pa ang effect ng aking Pilates moves..hehe.. tamang tama pag naging pornstar na ako.

haaaaaay... im old! grrr... in a matter of years, I will be a bridesmaid for my friends, Ninang to my Gorj and barkada, and Tita to my Cousins/ brothers' children.

and what life am I living now? a life of uncertainty, sleep deprivation, personal catastrophe (di mashado, drama queen lang) and cloudless skies. and dont make me start on my morning. Cold, alone, uninspired.

IF only my internet will come back to me... along with all the beauty of life.

ooops, i might forget, its Ripples bday tom.. ripples, my ripples. The bittersweet story of my high school life. I miss you, Pineapple boy. :)

No comments: