I am not bionic after all.
I think im coming down with the flu. WIth all the work related stress im incurring, i think its high time for me to realize that i cannot continue to abuse my body. 4 hours of sleep a day is Not enough for 10-hour daily work. NOT ENOUGH.
But the highlight of the day: i get to bond with Perk's Squad (my barkada) the entire night. 6 hours of pure, unadulterated, no-holds bar conversation. our topic ranged from Work to Sex (which I assure you no one in the barkada is getting) to Death to Law school to Politics to Hero Angeles' secret life... you name it, we talk about it. It's one of the best things about my friends: there is never a dull moment when you're with them.
If I wasnt so stressed, i would have gone to laborious efforts to make this post more detailed. However, due to uncontrollable circumstances (like the blockage of snot in my nose), I have got to do this some other time.
QUOTABLE QUOTES:
"ok naman sha. pag malayo, gwapo, pag lumalapit, bumabait" (on the hunt for Mr. right)
"ang manok, mas madaling huliin pag nakatali" (on Objects of Torrid Obsessions "OTO" who are in a relationship already)
"kung lahat ng damit, kailangang labhan, wala na sanang basahan" (Flamethrower on using someone else's shirt to clean the table)
"i dont want forever, i just want now" (on finding Mr. Convenience instead of Mr. Right)
"Wag ka munang magboyfriend, takamin mo muna sila" (my dad on the possibility of me having a boyfriend)
More to come:
Queer's amazing pre-employment medical
Our take on the Gloriagate scandal
Our Death wishes
...
No comments:
Post a Comment