Toxic ako.
Haay, i worked overtime the entire Saturday for one of our largest accounts. Take note, i woke up at around 630 am, not a usual phenomena considering my usual habit of dozing off until the afternoon heat scorches my skin or my mom starts going beserk, whichever comes first.
I did it for the love of work... really.
Nah. Im lying, being sarcastic, crossing my fingers, winking in front of this computer screen. Of course i didnt do it for the sake of company loyalty. I did it because i'm a self confessed greedy, gold digging, material girl. I need money, who doesnt?
I have all my expenses planned out already. Funny, but my plans for spending came first before my plans of saving/ getting the money. Actually, until now i havent figured out how and where to get enough money to satiate my vices. Nevertheless, i am adamant that my plans will materialize, NO MATTER WHAT.
*************************************
I plan to apply for gym membership before my birthday. so that leaves me with two months to put this plan in motion. I feel that although i may look like im maintaining my weight, inside, im turning into jelly. Yesterday, while walking my way home, i noticed that my thighs are jiggling every step i take. Eeew. So, after work, i inquired at the nearest gym and boom! what a better way to force me to make a decision than a bunch of gorgeously built men directing me to the reception area. yummy! Thus, i have to enroll in that gym. I have got to. I dont work my ass off for nothing. Ika ko nga kay ambec, Itodo na ang OT para makapanlalaki na ako. why not?
nevermind that i still dont know where to put that in my schedule. My mind is already weaving a lot of fantasies for me to back out now (to my trainer: what tight buns you have. Care to tell me your secret?)
second, my hair needs a makeover. As you all know, my hair is indicative of my current state of mind/ affair. Like this morning, while i was stressing myself out routing several documents, my officemate told me that i looked toxic. Its not because my face is crumpled, or because i had huge bags uder my eyes but because my hair is the width of the corridor, almost blocking everyone's way. Only after i've finished my IFG work did my hair straighten. Bad Chi is ruining my aura.
okay. i've told enough stories for the day. I need to sleep now, lest i look like a cast in Nginiig tomorrow morning. I need enough rest so that I can get the man of my dreams to finally like me not because of my outstanding personality but because i look fresh as a baby.
Again, I'm lying, being sarcastic, crossing my fingers, and winking in front of this computer screen. Nobody can tell the difference anway.
No comments:
Post a Comment