Monday, June 13, 2005

just in time for independence day...

wow. i've been logged on to the net for more than five hours. Nostalgia.

If i werent in the labor force yet, this would be the same exact schedule i would be following. But shit. I'm working. so, screw my internet habits.

hmmm, i've been browsing and browsing for hours. It just occurred to me that some people have all the angst in the world. Its a pity. My posts are mostly sad, depressing posts, never angry. I'm lucky pala.

Shit happens everyday. Thank God mine are unfortunate events, laughable and unworthy of suicide.

Hold on, kids. There's more to come, believe me. you havent seen nothing yet.

I just downloaded this song from Keane- She has no time (oh,how befitting for my current state of affair). I heard it from the One tree hill episode this week. It made me cry (the episode). Why is Haley leaving Nathan? Why is brooke crying over mouth? and Why am i not hooking up with that New Zealander/ tom cruise look alike/guy with a drool-worthy accent??? Karen is old, i am young. She has a kid (Lucas, who is crushable in his own right) and I am as fresh as a baby. And by the way, I am nutty as hell for even thinking that i could hook up with this guy from TV, but its worth a shot.

I have my plans mapped out for the next two pay day.

1. i will enroll in a gym, hopefully lose some good 10 pounds.
2. buy myself a nice pair of shoes. my feet deserve it.
3. finally buy the Norah JOnes album i've been dying to have.
4. Invest in CSI dvds.
5. Have my pre- birthday gift, a straight hair.

Are you not concerned with the recent turn of events in our country? well, I am. Grr. Screw those filthy maggots aka politicians. Put I RUINED THE COUNTRY in your next candidate profile/ description, mga bwakanangsyet kayo.

No comments: