Wheeee!!! no work on monday!
coolness.
although it would have been alright to render overtime (double pay, para may panustos sa aking luho), there seems to be lack of work in my team. I've been doing nothing for the past week, waiting for doom to finally happen. Wait til i start handling bigger accounts, i will be shattered into tiny pieces.
many people have told me that im losing weight. I wouldnt know if this is true. I dont feel any lighter, nor are my clothes showing more space. But then again, whatever pound i'm losing is offset by the growing callus on my feet. Grrr.
A thought sprang inside my head when my mom woke me up from my afternoon slumber (4pm- 8pm). She said, kahit na pumayat ka, yang mga pata mo, ang lalaki. Mag exercise ka kasi."
I thought, then maybe one day, i'll use the stairs instead of riding an elevator. But then, i remembered my office is on the 19th floor. Doing a walkathon would not only be "penitensya" for me, but a surefire way to make me look like Kitchie Nadal in her "wag na wag mong sasabihin" Video, i.e. "parang nagjogging ng sampung rounds sa acad oval" as brown sugar would mildly put it.
What would i do on monday? would i shop again for cute undies? watch dvds until my eyes burst? Or fantasize over thoughts of love and the good life until i've convinced myself that I will ultimately take hold of them soon?
haaay, the anticipation of a holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment