Saturday, June 11, 2005

A Week in a Nutshell

I love wearing pantyhose.

I have this unfounded notion/ feeling that my legs look so much better with pantyhose. I dont know if the people around me feel the same way. Atleast its an assuring thought that no incidents aka an officemate dropping dead for no apparent reason have happened for the last two thursdays i audaciously wore a skirt.

Trivia! Trivia!

According to our bibong Bibong Househelp, Ate Yen, stockings/ pantyhoses are said to cure/ diminish varicose veins. This was according to an article she read in the Philippine Star.

Ok, now back to my story.

I crush him no more! Well, to say it more accurately, I dont want to have a crush on him anymore. ITS NOT FEASIBLE. He is such a good boy and I am such a... goddess (i wish). Seriously, my friends are dissuading me from having a crush on him. As one of them would aptly put it, "Anna, you're too hot for him." (Note: Not hot as in gorgeous, but hot as in liberated and green minded) This friend of mine has constantly put up with my constant stories of fantasies with great interest. Why not, my fantasies are really interesting and funny, they'll give anyone a heart attack ;-)

It was Queer's bday last thursday. Since i dont have load during that time, I opted to call him. He, as i knew he would, denied vehemently that he knows me. I had to say "gaga" to him five times before he said hi to me. IT was a brief conversation. He kept on telling me, "bakit ka nakikipagtelebabad sa office? masama yan ah!" Of course, it was lunch time. I had all the freedom to do what i want, thank you. I said goodbye to him for he was obviously preoccupied with watching game ka na ba.

I have a new band addiction. I borrowed my brother's Ipod mini for a couple of days and I've been sound tripping at the office all day. My other brother uploaded his all-emo albums there and there i discovered, DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE. Although i've heard about them before (from Dashboard Confessional's mailing list), i havent actually listened to them. With a name like that, it sounded more like hardcore emo rock like rufio and armour for sleep. Amazingly, Death Cab for Cutie is a band worthy of praises. The lyrics were interesting, full of pent up emotions and great vocals. i cant put my fingers on the specific, but the vocalist sounded like another vocalist.

Anyway, it wasnt a very interesting week for me. Apart from overtimes and underwear shopping sprees, my life this week was calm.. as calm as the breeze could be.

No comments: