DISCLAIMER: I want to tell everyone that this post is totally senseless. IF youre aiming to find any relevance whatsoever, give up NOW.
******************************************************
This song is killing me.
I just realized how addicted I am to the Divinyls song, I touch myself. Its so effing sexy. I wonder if there's one guy powerful enough to make me uhrm, want to touch myself? eeew. MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC.
Seriously, aside from brad pitt, no one in my short list of Object of Torrid Obsession (OTO) came even close to making me feel sexual. I can't relate this song to anyone, thank God.
******************************************************
Can anyone actually make something happen by overthinking it? It just so happens that I am noticing that my two front teeth are getting farther away from each other. Its like they're having a cold war or something. Their gap started to get larger when Queer started joking that I look like Sara Sidle of CSI. Given my obsession with my teeth, i started to hyperventilate and look at my teeth every chance i get. I started dreaming about them, and voila, the gap seems to be widening every week. I think Im getting braces.
******************************************************
tomorrow's another day, another start of another week. blah blah blah.
No comments:
Post a Comment