Friday, January 27, 2006

*Yawn*

Can i be any more harassed?

Since i transferred from handling corporate accounts to individual accounts, i havent had the "peace of mind" that i've been promising to all my clients.

I am dead tired.

Tomorrow, i shall be having another date with the office cubicle. After some more months and i will be social life- free.

It has just occurred to me that I havent been inside a movie theater for more than 6 months. YEs. isa itong malungkot na realisasyon. Ibig sabihin nito, I have nothing, I have no one. SAdness (sigh).

***

Last tuesday, Perksquad has finally (finally) celebrated its Christmas party/ kris kringle. Its not late, wala pa ngang New Year eh.. Chinese New Year. OF course, being the overworked person that i am, i failed to give my baby (gorj/ golfer) a gift. I have no idea what to give him so i texted Gorj's GF Eka to give me some ideas. Actually, i was thinking of giving him boxer shorts but Eka told me Gorj never wears boxers. so instead of giving him that, i should try to give him kinky, fun briefs. Dont worry, eka, i am looking for that tiger print G-string for your hunny... :)

we are still waiting for Mamba to upload the pics. Im guessing it would take another epoch before she can do that.

No comments: