Saturday, January 07, 2006

Im Back, I'm Back, You Know it

I miss myself too.

I am soooo sorry, i didnt have time to update my blog. with all the things happening in my life, I dont even have time to breathe.


There are several reasons why i havent updated my blog in years.

1. I often go home late hence have no more energy to stay awake
2. My mom dominates the computer area until 11 pm hence the lack of energy to stay awake
3. The lack of anything interesting to write about

So anyway, i will try to give you a glimpse of what i have been doing these past few days.

aaargh, can you believe it? I have been doing absolutely nothing. Apart from having Flamethrower as my house guest, there is nothing remotely interesting to write about during the holidays. I slept and binged most of the time, explaining the temporary shutdown of my vanity mode. Ayun.

I was hoping and praying that I shall have a stress free new year and I almost believed it because for the 1st two working days, i was actually relishing the "bearable lightness of being.. petiks". For the 1st two days. I should have expected that the happiness shall wear off after a few moments. Come Wednesday, everything came back to normal- normal being a stressful, all-over-the-place, im too tired to even change my clothes kind of life.


Like last thursday, i had this major breakdown when i didnt finish my deliverables for the next day because i was shooed away by the guard. Apparently, filed overtime until 7 only, and i was considered "loitering" after that. I had to go home at around 8:45 with a heavy heart.

Anyway, not everything's horrible naman. I get to meet my friends this week, Perksquad twice (minus Queer and Tubby) last tuesday and wednesday lunch and SATC Crew (minus G)last wednesday evening. It more than compensates for my bad chi this week.

No comments: