Saturday, December 31, 2005

Fearless Forecasts

This 2006, I feel that

... I will finally have a love life. Yes, a boyfriend--a real one. Not imagined,not almost-but not quite, not invisible, but real.

... I shall either lose 7 pounds or gain 7 pounds. Lucky lucky 7.

... I shall be promoted, get higher pay, or die from stress.

... I will succeed in my battle against my evil vices.

... I shall be able to watch a major concert for free.

... I will finally have a car of my own.

... someone will fall head over heels in love (or lust) with me but since my #1 prediction will deter me from reciprocating his love, he will be brokenhearted, shall plot his revenge, endanger my life, cause a media ballyhoo, but will eventually fail because my knight in shining armor (prediction #1) shall keep me safe and unharmed. This lonely, brokenhearted person will go to jail but before he goes, he will ask for forgiveness and tell me that he did it because I am such a goddess.

... I shall straighten Piolo Pascual's gender issues by sweeping him off his feet, thus making him my knight in shining armor/ love life, making prediction #1 all the more true!

2006, here i come.

*** Since this is my life, i am allowed to make predictions about myself. Some may think of these as just mere fantasies/ broken new year's resolutions/worst case scenarios, but i love myself so much that I have given free reign to all my lies and hallucinations.

No comments: