Thursday, December 22, 2005

Satan's Claw is Coming To Town

I never thought people like her existed.

3 days before Christmas and something really depressing occurred.

I went to work even though i could have taken a leave just because it was one of those rare occasions when my Boss, Ms. Dt decided to take a leave.

Gelli, Ambec and I agreed to party today. We almost brought a bottle of wine and some of that party poppers but decided it was too tacky. :)

Anyway, it was a rather semi-toxic day. I told myself that i wouldnt slack off just because my boss wasnt there. I'm doing that tomorrow-- when she's present. with the help of my best/worst seatmate ever, Ambec, I was able to clean up ten years worth of files. I am one happy girl.

After doing some work, i joined Ambec and Gelli in their moments of 'petikcity'. Ambec opted to enthusiastically watch an epic mini- series on her computer i.e. a slide show of all her saved pictures. Gelli showed me her recent purchase and it was a kitchen tool from Home TV Shopping. She was also one of the subjects of Borgy's Japanese porn pictures (feeling lang nya). I, on the otherhand, sat relaxed on my chair, my feet up on the CPU, cutting my way into oblivion. This is fun, i said to Ambec. I wish we could do this everyday.

Come 4:15, we were distracted by a not-so-loud commotion. Apparently, My good friend Karel's phone and wallet were stolen right inside the office. We were shocked. How could that be? we were inside the office, relishing our petikcity.

... and then it dawned on us...

so it was that girl.

A few minutes after lunch time, we noticed a woman sitting on one of our officemates' chair. We didnt bother asking who she was. We were used to seeing women/ men enter our area. Most of them were our corporate-based Customer care Representatives, others our brokers and agents. Plus, she looked like the lady who brings lunch to our office and the ID prep girl. She didnt elicit any suspicion from us, mainly because she was sitting there, relaxed and smiling.

Antipatika that i am, i just snobbed her.

t(&@*($ nya, she got us all fooled.

She did not only steal Karel's uber cool phone and wallet containing 800 pesos, all her IDs and 2 credit cards, but also used these cards to purchase stuff that amounted to 75,000 pesos... all in a matter of minutes (im guessing 30).

She is evil.

And guess where she shopped? Rockwell. She first went to buy at Lacoste, then bought 2 new phones, and purchased 2 children's toys worth P20, 000 each.

Buti na lang, my friends Bookie and Toni G. remembered her features (bakit hindi? eh katabi lang nila sa upuan) so they went to Rockwell to watch the surveillance cameras and hopefully pinpoint the thief.

Eto pa yung clincher nun,while Borgy was taking pictures of us, he accidentally got to capture the thief's side view on the background. Shempre, should the picture be exposed, maoobvious na puro ka petiksan ang pinagagagawa namin. and the picture was hilarious too. It showed Bookie in a kissing position (yung naka uber pout) towards Madelicious who wasnt aware of what Bookie was doing. Scandal ito. :)

So ayun. Trauma ito.

Whoever you are, kakarmahin ka ren. Tse.

No comments: