Friday, December 02, 2005

Overtime: tales of the Greedy Employee

Guess where I am making this post?...

Yup. Its 10:15 pm and i am still at the office. I am waiting for the clock to strike 11pm and then i shall head my way to my orientation that would last until 2 am in the morning.

Shempre, salamat sa pananakot ng mga kaibigan ko at ngayon ay isa na akong paranoia personified. nginig!

I was late kanina. ACtually, i cant blame anyone kasi it was my fault. I turned off my alarm clock so i got up at around 6 am na. The funny thing was, i get to bond with the FX driver..ahem, crosswind driver pala. we were the only ones left after everyone got off the car so ayun... he asked me a lot of question and feeling close na kami.

actually, he's not a driver naman talaga. He works in a bank in Makati and is just making the most out of his ride.. sayang nga naman ang gas kung mag isa lang siya.

all my bosses are gone for a business planning trip. I thought i could shirk all i want but nooooooo... super toxic pa rin.

Tapos, here i am, alone in the office after my officemates left me 5 minutes ago. Congrats to me.

sobrang gahaman na ito sa pera!

No comments: