Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Beekeeper and Carol of the Bells

I love this day :)

I got up late, got to the office early, got gifts from my officemates.

Plus, di ako mashadong toxic sa work. I love this day.

I dont know if its the cool breeze that's making me this excitable, but boy, i havent felt better in centuries.

sige na nga. I know the reason why im giddy with happiness.

I got a gift from him... it was unexpected. I was on my way out of the office when he called me and handed me a Tori Amos CD. I was so touched, i was almost close to tears. I know, dyahe.

I cant stop smiling.

I know, i know. I said i dont like him anymore, na i know na things between us could never ever work, but still...

Nakakatawa kasi it was just last night when i said na there's nothing left of my pagsintang pururot for him... and then he came waltzing back into my life.

But its not the only reason im happy.

My org friends had a carolling at our place. Sobrang high ako from seeing a lot of my friends. God, i miss them to pieces.

Thanks for making me sooooo darn happy i could cry.

I am such a baby.

1 comment:

stella said...

i miss you to pieces to AM! mwah!