Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I love you (Zach and Ethan), I love you not (my dentist)

I cant imagine having an affair with a dentist.

Imagine this, you lay on his chair while he puts his tools inside your wide-open mouth while you try your best not to drool/gag/ look stupid. (gosh, aint that an x-rated way to put it)PLus, he gets to see how dirty your teeth are. eeew.

I didnt do anything productive today, i mean apart from going to the dentist. I finished Before Sunrise, though. I failed to finish it last week but thanks to my ever reliable boring life, i succeeded this time.

It was an okay film. I was expecting something deeper, something more heartwrenching. I guess it was lacking in something, like memorable dialogues perhaps? But i must admit, Ethan Hawke has the most intense eyes... when he stares at you, you can really feel his eyes boring deep down into your soul, invading all your secrets and fantasies. I love him.

Plus, i especially love the Music booth scene where they do a stare-then look away game. IT was so effing sexy, i swear. I also liked the part where they simulated a phone conversation with their own friends, just to let the other person know in a slightly subtle manner all the emotions they have without fear of embarrassing each other. Love, love, love that part.

***
as you all know, i am currently addicted to Zach Braff, the star of Scrubs and Garden State (one of my favorite movies of the year). Thanks to my brother,i got to visit his video blog. Coolness. Apart from reading his oh-so funny stories, i love it that he recommends his favorite songs for us fans of his to download. Ah, something we have in common. http://gardenstate.typepad.com/ try visiting it. :)

Right now, i am downloading tons of Lori Mckenna and Ben Harper songs. Lori Mckenna sounds alot like Michelle branch, just a little bit folksy. Try downloading Stealing Kisses.

Oooooh, and Ben Harper, brilliant. I am loving his rendition of Marvin Gaye's Sexual Healing and his song, Waiting on an Angel. Thank you, ZB. you are a music genius. I love you.

No comments: