Monday, December 12, 2005

Peek-a-Boobs

And I thought nothing could ruin my day...



I had a great start. I woke up on time, loving the December breeze and taking my time in the shower.



I put on my orange flannel shirt, didn't eat my breakfast (wala akong gana) and went to work with surprising enthusiasm. Uuuy, my favorite Revo driver was the one to drive me to work. Yedey. I was still smiling and flabbergasted because of my happy encounter with the not-so-attractive-but-I-still-crush-on-him driver even though we didn't talk much (but he said hi to me :)) and I concluded right then and there that I will maintain my happy disposition all throughout the day.

Haha. What was I thinking?

It didn't even last half a day.

I had to do all the work of my other teammates while juggling two phone calls at the same time. I have no complaints whatsoever, it's just so exhausting. Stress will kill me in no time.



Also, I got this funny phone call from my officemate, Sir Andoy who lectured me on proper/ decent dressing. Apparently, they noticed that my orange flannel button down shirt was "too revealing" and that they were only concerned about me. I was both grateful and embarrassed by the call since I know that "too revealing" was a translation for "we accidentally got to peek at your boobs while you were picking something up so to prevent others from having a breast fest (especially from the male-infested Admin department), please wear a blazer or close your buttons a little higher."

But I appreciate the concern, really. I was just ashamed since my undergarment did little to hide my lust-inducing unmentionables (what can I do? It's lacy/ low-cut!)


If it wasn't for my crush, my world would have collapsed earlier.

No comments: