Friday, May 26, 2006

He's my Peter Pan

Yes, I've been MIA for the past couple of weeks. Its not really the stress but the lack of time to blog that's causing me this huge gaping wall of blankness.

I cant discuss lengthily my life for the past 2 weeks that i have been gone because its 12:30 am and I still have to go to work tomorrow ,er, later.

I'll just make this brief, then.

I am one helluva confused woman.

And MTB, yes, still MTB, is causing such a chaos. Actually,he didnt do anything to make me think, get me confused, or do anything in general.

I happened to get brainwashed by his oh-so charismatic friends on our way home from my friend's going away party. I know that they are just jesting because where in the world could they actually get all those ideas that of all the girls who had a crush on him, it was only I, who caught his attention. IMPOSSIBLE. walang ganun.

Pero kahit na barbs lahat ng kwento nila sa akin, I cant help but feel all the emotions that I forcefully bury in the infinite abyss of self-denial and uncertainty.

Thoughts of him make me fly... and fall at the same time.

No comments: