Monday, May 08, 2006

Tickle me Kink

SONG OF THE MOMENT: I TOUCH MYSELF

I happened to chance upon this little boutique in Makati. Its worth checking out.

BETTER than BARE


I saw some really nice lingerie and that uber naughty maid's costume... Oh, me likey.

At one side, there's the cute underwears (ridiculously priced at around 650- 2000 bucks)... kunsabagay, its an investment. :)
There's also that accessories side (necklaces, rings, body designs)
the costume side (dominatrix, the milkmaid costume, the safari lingerie, the Sexy courtesan from the Moulin Rouge etc)

and on the other side, whoohoo, sex toys galore. The Strip Poker set costs around P1500 and the sex toys range from 650 (the malicious wheel of not-so wholesome dares) to the overpriced Vibrators and dildos. Shempre, meron din dung Book of Tantric Sex, ___Sexual Positions with photos (real people,hindi cartoons), and the infamous Kama Sutra Book priced at around P2500. All in all, a great investment/ wedding gift dont you think? (wink wink)

Visit this shop... Its for the Skank in all of us.

No comments: