Monday, October 16, 2006

I Feel Love

This is by far the best week of my life.

As you all know, my pumpkin and I have a silent understanding. After the Hands Down conversation we had and the traumatic Starbucks "what if I leave" bull session, we have agreed that yes, we have something. Yes, we are 'getting there' though there is as clear as the skies when Milenyo came to town. We have, in some point, removed some of the cobwebs inside his head.

I can call him whatever endearment that comes to mind and he will do the same, surprising me to no end. He would mock my manly hands by getting them and in a hushed tone say, "rough nga".

We've been on this crazy setup for the past week and I must say that I have no complaints whatsoever. If i may say, it fits me just right.

So last Monday was my baby's first day at his new office. Since we had this "no commitment" relationship, I didnt feel like texting him to ask how he's doing etc. That is sooooo girlfriend-ish, which, FYI, I am not. But no, he texted me before 5pm to ask me if I was going anywhere after work. I said no so he said if I'd like to meet up with him, he'll be at Glorietta. And sweetness of all sweetness, he said that he left his car in his office at the Fort and commuted all the way to Ayala to accompany me to the MRT. Since the effort was not in vain, I said why not have snacks first before we leave (secret message: Stay with me a little longer). And so we did. It was one of the sweetest conversations we had. He was funny, spontaneous, sweet and affectionate. Anyone who knows would raise their eyebrows and say, "sha ba talaga yun?"... its really him. So anyway, we got to clear things out. He said that he would court me even though he doesnt know how. For me, that was enough.

Since this is the post- sermon Monday, we decided to go home early. Due to the very exhilirating and teeny bopper 'kilig' episode, i was disoriented and spaced out when I entered the crowded MRT.

It was then that I realized that some people hate seeing other people happy.

(to be continued)

No comments: