Today, I am being eaten by my insecurity.
I have a gorgeous friend, Tubby and I envy her personality. She can get away with almost anything. She's a charmer, an actress, a public speaker, a star, and a friend to everybody. She's pretty too. i envy her.
I have a funny gay friend, Queer and i envy his confidence. He's running for magna cum laude, experienced having a boyfriend, can do silly things and get away with it, can act straight anytime he wants. He's good looking too. I envy him.
I have a sexy gay friend, ANime and i envy his discipline. He has flat abs, he doesnt binge, has control of his finances, can be active in everything other than academics but still pass with flying colors. He has a colorful lovelife too. I envy him.
I have a gigantic friend, Flamethrower and I envy her character. She can scare people and not feel guilty or scared of being hated, she has a fair skin and an outstanding height, she can afford to not go to class even when she's juggling 4 BA subjects simultaneously. She's witty, too. I envy her.
I have a talented friend, Mamba and I envy her brains. She can afford to be with us and get high grades, she can dance all night, every night, she can eat voraciously but not gain a single pound. She's nice, too. I envy her.
dont worry, i envy them but i certainly dont want to be like them. Sometimes my ego does a pumping scene. Inflated, deflated, inflated, deflated.
ooops, is that a hole?
pffft.
No comments:
Post a Comment