Monday, January 17, 2005

reality bites

it sucks that i dont have anything interesting to write about.


after the entire death threat hoopla, i was living a normal life (by normal, i meant uninteresting, pseudo- imaginary life). I saw my stalker more than twice this week and i'm proud to say that he didnt scare me anymore. (too bad dude, i have flamethrower as my friend. Now that is scary).

Now moving on...

i watched the series finale of my big fat obnoxious fiance, the first and last episode i was able to catch. I dont know but i think it was an ill- conceived show. I mean, lying to your parents flat out? that's evil. Though the intentions were noble (to help her family achieve its dreams), the object of contention (which is a million dollar) doesnt sit well with me. If i were in Randi's position, i wouldnt have accepted the ridiculous bet. i love my family and i wouldnt do anything to embarrass them. Even if its for a million, trillion or even a gazillion dollars, if that even exists. But that's just me...

aaargh! the Good Morning, Miami plot is killing me... not in a bad way, though. Well, Jake and Penny finally kissed and Dylan saw it. You see, i've been pining for the jake- penny love team from day 1. I just think its high time that jake realizes that Penny is the girl for him. She's funny, sarcastic, quirky, appreciative, and totally in love with him (obviously, this is more than a good morning, miami ranting). Jake has been blinded enough by his fondness for dylan that he doesnt see that the person who can give him the best is just right in front of him. He always uses penny as an outlet, a shock absorber, a confidante who listens intently to his stories of devotion and blind adoration. I can just imagine how Penny must have felt...

my favorite scene would have to be the part where Jake was doodling a "pro's and con's of dating Penny" on a piece of paper which Penny snatches from him as he tries in vain to hide it. Penny is immensely touched and flattered that Jake does Notice her in a different kind of way. When she reads the Con part of the paper, she looks terrible hurt when the only thing written on that portion is : she's not dylan.

JAke is able to pull it off my countering that statement by saying: yes, you're not dylan. you're Penny.

and they kissed...

aaaaaaw.. that was nice. The bad thing though is it wont last long. I dont know what series have against Bestfriend affairs, but it sucks not seeing a happily ever after for friends-turned-lovers. I mean duh? if you want reality, then that's reality, front and center. That's basically the story of my life, and others too. I just want, just once, a series/show/ movie where the guy chooses his best friend over the girl of his dreams.

well, enough of that. As i said, my life is uninteresting and maybe these opinions are just weaved fantasies of my piece of reality.


No comments: