Wow, this is huge... After almost one year of not watching a movie, I finally had the time and energy to watch not one, but two movies in a span of two weeks. Wahoo.
The Da vinci Code
I cant say that im disappointed, i was actually expecting to be dismayed.
even when i started to read the book, i already knew that it would be very hard to capture the essence of the novel and make it into a film. Why? because its full of facts. Although there are a lot of suspense and action sequence, we must admit that what drew us to the book was the "ideas" that the book was furnishing us. Davah? Pero i must admit that Tom Hanks looks so much better with hair. And Audrey Tatou (tama ba ang spelling?) was amazingly stunning. I am a huge fan of hers from Amelie. She was "adorable* but not really stunning. I like her hair now.
Anyways, i have higher hopes for the next Dan Brown Movie, Angels and Demons. I think that it has more "action". I cant wait.
X-Men the Last Stand
Wala, I have no regrets spending 260 pesos ( i treated my cousin when she fetched me at the office) for a movie. Seeing Wolverine (hugh jackman) in a wife beater and tight jeans and a half naked archangel, with those tongue-wagging cuts, the movie was worth it. I'd pay anyday to watch hunks save the world.
I just think that jean Grey/ phoenix looks way too old for wolverine/ cyclops. Sana ako na lang... pero to be more realistic, sana si rebecca romjin (mystique) na lang ang gumanap. haruumph... pero ika nga ng aking newfound motto, MOVE ON, AM.
***
I am such a corn whore. I can eat two corns in one sitting. Anover. Isa na akong super takaw na growing child... (horizontally, not vertically).
***
Okay, ibang level na ito... from a free fondant cake, i now got a mangga w/ bagoong from one of my "admirers". Okay, masarap ang bagoong...fine. pero hindi ako madadala sa ganun... Para naman akong matimtimang dilag mula sa probinsya at binibigyan talaga ako ng prutas ano?
Hindi... hindi mahaba ang buhok ko... Hindi na feasible na kiligin ako sa kahit na anong gawin ng ibang tao para sa akin. Isa na akong bato... gaya nya.
paksyet. Ayoko nang magdrama. Istaf this.
No comments:
Post a Comment