Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Bond... Re Bond

Yes, I did it. after how many years of planning and dreaming of one day having gloriously straight hair, i finally had the energy and the moolah to de-frizz my super pasaway hair. Thank you to my medical reimbursement and Flamey, who dragged me right into the salon, my hair will no longer defy me.

The procedure was painful. it felt like i paid the Salon to wreak damage on my head. Its not only a Salon, its also a Masochist's haven. It took 7 bloody hours to wash, iron, treat, cellophane and blow dry my hair. I pity my hairdresser. Her arms are as massive as an ancient gladiator.

Not only did i get robbed of this XXX amount of dinero, I also had to bear 2 days of not washing my hair. Kadiri. Parang grasa na ang buhok ko.Okay sana kung nasa bahay lang ako, at least magulang at kapatid ko lang ang mangookray sa akin. Ngunit hindi. I had to go to the office on Monday to display to the entire world my pomada hairdo. At hindi lang yun, nag orient pa ako the whole day.

In fairness naman, the pain was worth it. When I finally cleansed my hair (a day less than what the hairdresser advised), it was straight and manageable, a good thing considering my volatile nature, especially when it comes to my hard earned money. Baka gusto nilang kulutin ko ang mga buhok nila... sa ilong?!?


I'm happy because im finally one step closer to being gorgeous. 199 steps na lang. Yahoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huwaw AM!!! i wanna se your new hair!!!! whoo!!!